Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,591|3546|eXtreme to the maX
Yeah I don't know, Republicans preach fiscal conservatism then proceed to borrow like an Irishman with alcohol, gambling and hooker addictions.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
SuperJail Warden
+163|1160
I don't understand the people who go to these political rallies looking to fight the other side. I mean I can understand the young college students looking for fights because kids are dumb and don't think things through. But the middle aged people who show up to fight antifa are strange to me.

Like don't you people have jobs or careers that you would ruin if you got arrested for assault? Do you have dependents who would be hurt if you were in a coma? Got a spare million for a second degree murder case? Bunch of weirdos. Get lives.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,772|4072|949

No, they don't.  Liberals took their jobs through obstructive regulations, and now they feel worthless because they are on the dole.  Fighting college aged kids helps them feel like they are contributing to society.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
They are worthless, in fact they're less than worthless bearing in mind how much debt they've lumbered the average college aged kids of today with.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,759|3593|what

100 days in and Trump is having another rally on Saturday.

Between golfing and Mar-a-Lago, what else is Trump doing other than "campaign" rallies? Haha

Hard to see Trump as a fiscal conservstive...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,772|4072|949

I don’t think anyone who’s business legacy is borrowing incredible sums of money, looting his own companies for personal profit and endless litigation (to name a few) is pretending to be a fiscal conservative.

He won by appealing to yokels in the hills of Appalachia, not the suits on Wall Street.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The suits on Wall Street don't want fiscal conservatism. Where would they get their money?
SuperJail Warden
+163|1160
Neither party are fiscal conservatives. They just disagree with who to give money to.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|4122|Disaster Free Zone
I liked the part where the new head of the EPA had a speech inside a coal mine celebrating the removable of polluting regulations.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard