Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2798|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

what's the deal the removable sim card?
Oh, I meant SD card. I bought the note 4 instead of the 5 because I can remove the back cover and swap out the battery and SD card. Instead of paying for more internal memory I bought a 128 gb SD card I can swap between phones when I upgrade.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

_j5689_ wrote:

How is the reception with T-Mobile?  I've always wondered about switching to them once I got my own plan.  But AT&T has good coverage everywhere
Ok in cities, trash outside of them. I switched to Verizon about 4 years ago and it's much more reliable.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,772|4072|949

i ordered a raspberry pi off amazon, along with a power adapter and some SNES controllers. Everything arrived except the Pi, and I couldn't wait so I went to Frys and bought one.  I installed retropie and now I have a pretty sweet emulator.

So far I've only loaded: Zelda, Punch Out, Metroid, Bubble Bobble, Excitebike, Marios 1-3, and Megaman.  For SNES I've loaded Aladdin, Mario Kart, Starfox, Street Fighter 2.

I need good games to add.  SNES and NES to start.
SuperJail Warden
+163|1160
Might as well had bought an Nintendo Switch
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,772|4072|949

why?  This cost me $75 out the door, and I can play multiple systems.  Nintendo Switch is like $300 and you are limited in the games you can play.  Plus I can always just swap out the micro SD and use the Pi as a media center or other things.
tazz.
oz.
+1,309|3615|Sydney | ♥

Nice emulator, lots of fun
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i ordered a raspberry pi off amazon, along with a power adapter and some SNES controllers. Everything arrived except the Pi, and I couldn't wait so I went to Frys and bought one.  I installed retropie and now I have a pretty sweet emulator.

So far I've only loaded: Zelda, Punch Out, Metroid, Bubble Bobble, Excitebike, Marios 1-3, and Megaman.  For SNES I've loaded Aladdin, Mario Kart, Starfox, Street Fighter 2.

I need good games to add.  SNES and NES to start.
Secret of Mana if you like RPGs
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,772|4072|949

I beat Mega Man 2 last night. Took me about 2 hours or so.  Funny how much you remember as a result of playing a game over and over during your childhood.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard