Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
uziq
+138|984

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or they could be atheists, nothing complex there.
being atheist in the middle east as a recourse out of discrimination wow do i have a few surprises for you.

most christians in the middle-east who have received the brunt of hate and discrimination are just basically ethnic christians ... it's part of their deep cultural identity and traditions. would you blame a church of england christian for having their homes forcibly evacuated? it's their fault for getting their children baptised, marrying their daughters in the local village church, showing up to a fete every now and then? think a little harder dilderp. most copts are not exactly fringe extremists.

Last edited by uziq (2017-02-18 04:13:03)

Superior Mind
+1,730|4224
no hope for a gnostic
SuperJail Warden
+166|1251
The deeper we get into the Trump presidency, the more I am probably going to come to hate evangelical protestants. Not all Christians just those. Catholics, Mormons, Mainline Protestants, Anglicans, and even Orthodox are still all fine. I really resent how moralizing evangelicals have been all these years but then turn around and support super capitalist degenerates for leadership. I honestly rather deal with Muslims than them. At least they follow through with their religion.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,592|3637|eXtreme to the maX
They are the most brain-dead of the Christians. Enjoy having your tax dollars sent to Israel and your soldiers to fight for it, again.
The second coming must be around the corner.
Any day now.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
SuperJail Warden
+166|1251
It really annoys me when westerners convert to Islam. I don't understand how anyone can look at Islam and want to be a part of that. I am listening to a podcast interview with a white American woman who converted to Islam and makes comics about Muslim girl superheros. I am convinced this woman is mentally ill in some way.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,592|3637|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't understand how anyone can look at Islam and want to be a part of that.
Just remember that its very very rare for an adult to suddenly adopt a religion if they weren't brought up in it as a child.
This should be enough information, both on religion and the person.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|4248

SuperJail Warden wrote:

It really annoys me when westerners convert to Islam. I don't understand how anyone can look at Islam and want to be a part of that. I am listening to a podcast interview with a white American woman who converted to Islam and makes comics about Muslim girl superheros. I am convinced this woman is mentally ill in some way.
There's a girl at uni who "converted" to islam.

Apparently it's to piss off her super catholic parents.

Yet she's apparently experimenting with lesbianism rn and drinks quite a lot at parties and accuses people of gender bias when someone said she was "aggressive" during a competition.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,773|4163|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't understand how anyone can look at Islam and want to be a part of that.
Just remember that its very very rare for an adult to suddenly adopt a religion if they weren't brought up in it as a child.
This should be enough information, both on religion and the person.
my two most recent girlfriends converted to jesus after dating me.  haha
SuperJail Warden
+166|1251
yeah but jesus is love
SuperJail Warden
+166|1251
Religion of peace strikes again
jsnipy
+3,272|4054|...

SuperJail Warden wrote:

It really annoys me when westerners convert to Islam. I don't understand how anyone can look at Islam and want to be a part of that..
Cucks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard