Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|4319|"Frisco"

New site: http://steamalerts.com/

Give it a shot, let me know what you think / if anything breaks.

Thanks!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|4213|FUCK UBISOFT

That's really cool chuy.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44874/FUCK%20UBISOFT%20RIGHT%20IN%20THE%20FUCKING%20ASS.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|3882|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Damn that's nice. I'll be visiting that often
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|4072|132 and Bush

We need to get an endorsement from William Shatner.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,308|3783

I wonder if I'll ever get an e-mail if I put in Black Ops and $10 as a price tag.

Neat concept though
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,759|3624|what

Add a few things, like top searched game, most watched, etc and you've got a real winner.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
tazz.
oz.
+1,309|3645|Sydney | ♥

You're my idol :3
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
tazz.
oz.
+1,309|3645|Sydney | ♥

https://i.imgur.com/wxs55.png

:<
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|4319|"Frisco"

Tazzernator wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/wxs55.png

:<
Stupid php validation library...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|4319|"Frisco"

AussieReaper wrote:

Add a few things, like top searched game, most watched, etc and you've got a real winner.
Thought about stuff like that, but there are other sites out there already which do a pretty good job of tracking what's going on in the steam store. I made this site, mostly, for myself cause I was tired of checking the wishlist page everyday. Now I don't have to.

Besides, need lots of signups for those kinds of things to work, so waiting on them isn't such a big deal
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|3971|so randum
awesome stuff, forwarded to another gamey forum i whore on
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|3910|King Of The Islands

ebug9 wrote:

I wonder if I'll ever get an e-mail if I put in Black Ops and $10 as a price tag.

Neat concept though
Add the ability to check for Call Of Duty price-drops. Only $14.99.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
tazz.
oz.
+1,309|3645|Sydney | ♥

https://i.imgur.com/IPENu.png

Great Success!!

Last edited by Tazzernator (2011-05-28 11:17:29)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|4048|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Please to add Canadian currency! Kthx!

Really good site btw! Good job!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|4319|"Frisco"

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Please to add Canadian currency! Kthx!

Really good site btw! Good job!
Any idea what country code that would be for?

On a separate note, I gave the site some upgrades and posted about it on Reddit. If you have an account and could help 'upboat' me, that'd be really nice.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments … _on_steam/
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4281|Nårvei

Sweet ...and for those with problems with what the dollar is worth, how about a pop up currency calculator?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|4319|"Frisco"

Varegg wrote:

Sweet ...and for those with problems with what the dollar is worth, how about a pop up currency calculator?
What region are you in that the currency selector at the bottom doesn't cover?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,308|3783

chuyskywalker wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Please to add Canadian currency! Kthx!

Really good site btw! Good job!
Any idea what country code that would be for?

On a separate note, I gave the site some upgrades and posted about it on Reddit. If you have an account and could help 'upboat' me, that'd be really nice.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments … _on_steam/
CAD for Canadian dollars?

Also, upped on Reddit.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|2708|Cleveland, Ohio
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4281|Nårvei

chuyskywalker wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Sweet ...and for those with problems with what the dollar is worth, how about a pop up currency calculator?
What region are you in that the currency selector at the bottom doesn't cover?
That would be the "time to check my eyesight" region ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|4048|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

ebug9 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Please to add Canadian currency! Kthx!

Really good site btw! Good job!
Any idea what country code that would be for?

On a separate note, I gave the site some upgrades and posted about it on Reddit. If you have an account and could help 'upboat' me, that'd be really nice.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments … _on_steam/
CAD for Canadian dollars?

Also, upped on Reddit.
Yup CAD for Canadian Dollar, that's right...not that there is a big difference between USD and CAD as im typing this, but it would still be great!

@Chuy,  Region...wut?...Oh and also, very nice site once again, i find myself using it alot! Make getting some good deal so easy!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard