Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4004|so randum

ebug9 wrote:

guess I didn't think that one through too well did I
i still love you though!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|3657|what

This guys karma per post ratio is impressive

http://forums.bf2s.com/karma.php?sid=11956
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|4246|FUCK UBISOFT

AussieReaper wrote:

This guys karma per post ratio is impressive

http://forums.bf2s.com/karma.php?sid=11956
he has the same amount of karma as me!
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44874/FUCK%20UBISOFT%20RIGHT%20IN%20THE%20FUCKING%20ASS.png
Dauntless
super helpful
+2,207|4246|London

he has the same amount of karma as me also!
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4153|Washington DC

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's simple, you choose to play the karma lottery. If you win you get 10 karma, if you lose you get a one day ban and lose some karma. Chances of winning are one in... some number where it wouldn't be impossible but wouldn't be easy either.

Also bring back negative karma.
Make it more interesting ...

If you win, you get 1,000 added to your Karma total ... if you lose (and everyone but one person will lose), you will get a one month ban.

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|2741|Cleveland, Ohio
bring back negative karma
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,592|3610|eXtreme to the maX
Make permabans permanent.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,430|3469|London, England

just make all positive karma negative karma and see when people notice
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
gurdeep
­
+806|2259|proll­y

OrangeHound wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's simple, you choose to play the karma lottery. If you win you get 10 karma, if you lose you get a one day ban and lose some karma. Chances of winning are one in... some number where it wouldn't be impossible but wouldn't be easy either.

Also bring back negative karma.
Make it more interesting ...

If you win, you get 1,000 added to your Karma total ... if you lose (and everyone but one person will lose), you will get a one month ban.

how about you just leave bf2s
stories
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|3846|Atlanta, Georgia
I want karma
RTHKI
MOTOGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
+1,615|4241|THE X GAMES
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|2741|Cleveland, Ohio

coolstorybro wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's simple, you choose to play the karma lottery. If you win you get 10 karma, if you lose you get a one day ban and lose some karma. Chances of winning are one in... some number where it wouldn't be impossible but wouldn't be easy either.

Also bring back negative karma.
Make it more interesting ...

If you win, you get 1,000 added to your Karma total ... if you lose (and everyone but one person will lose), you will get a one month ban.

how about you just leave bf2s
thats not nice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard