Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4217|Nårvei

Maybe this is revealing a future JD tactic but if we just type in game that we want Hillary for president all the DST`ers will start to argue among themselves and JD can run them over ??
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3897|Gogledd Cymru

Varegg wrote:

Maybe this is revealing a future JD tactic but if we just type in game that we want Hillary for president all the DST`ers will start to argue among themselves and JD can run them over ??
i thought youd be a ds&t type myself


haxtbh
Parker
isteal
+1,452|3801|The Gem Saloon
im in, but i highly doubt a large number of dsters will be on at the same time long enough for games.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|3735

I can see it now...The game will get started and people will start debating over things while the JD people start making random off the wall comments that don't direct towards the D&Stalkers (lol stalkers) and nobody will even leave their uncaps while the chat ensues.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3897|Gogledd Cymru

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I can see it now...The game will get started and people will start debating over things while the JD people start making random off the wall comments that don't direct towards the D&Stalkers (lol stalkers) and nobody will even leave their uncaps while the chat ensues.
i wanna go bash some smart people, ill leave my uncap
Entertayner
Member
+826|3978

Varegg wrote:

Maybe this is revealing a future JD tactic but if we just type in game that we want Hillary for president all the DST`ers will start to argue among themselves and JD can run them over ??
Ohemgee I said that to you on IRC.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4217|Nårvei

Entertayner wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Maybe this is revealing a future JD tactic but if we just type in game that we want Hillary for president all the DST`ers will start to argue among themselves and JD can run them over ??
Ohemgee I said that to you on IRC.
I know, and that makes you our strategic commander i guess
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3897|Gogledd Cymru

Varegg wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Maybe this is revealing a future JD tactic but if we just type in game that we want Hillary for president all the DST`ers will start to argue among themselves and JD can run them over ??
Ohemgee I said that to you on IRC.
I know, and that makes you our strategic commander i guess
not tayner, anyone but him, he phuking sucks
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|4158
we all know the D&ST will never actually manage to start the match because they will be too busy debating what tactics they are going to use, or better yet, who is in the team!

I will play on if Varegg is made a Mod !!!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3897|Gogledd Cymru

theDude5B wrote:

we all know the D&ST will never actually manage to start the match because they will be too busy debating what tactics they are going to use, or better yet, who is in the team!

I will play on if Varegg is made a Mod !!!
same

Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4217|Nårvei

surgeon_bond wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

we all know the D&ST will never actually manage to start the match because they will be too busy debating what tactics they are going to use, or better yet, who is in the team!

I will play on if Varegg is made a Mod !!!
same

Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Holy crap, this is kinda to much guys
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3897|Gogledd Cymru

Varegg wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

we all know the D&ST will never actually manage to start the match because they will be too busy debating what tactics they are going to use, or better yet, who is in the team!

I will play on if Varegg is made a Mod !!!
same

Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Varegg For Mod !!!
Holy crap, this is kinda to much guys
Nevar!
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|3957|CH/BR - in UK

surgeon_bond wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

oh noooex not this weekend! I'm gone Thurs-FUnday...Next weekie?
tayner organise it for after your exammies tbh
Ha! Then I'll talk to tayner - and blackmail him and stuff x)

-konfusion
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4217|Nårvei

surgeon_bond wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

oh noooex not this weekend! I'm gone Thurs-FUnday...Next weekie?
tayner organise it for after your exammies tbh
Sweet
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
JahManRed
wank
+646|4035|IRELAND

theDude5B wrote:

the D&ST team will just sit back and bore the Junk team to death!
I resent that!!! And demand we debate it!!!!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|4158
Ok lets debate.

So who starts?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4169

JahManRed wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

the D&ST team will just sit back and bore the Junk team to death!
I resent that!!! And demand we debate it!!!!
Just pop in a Jackass vid and give them a Rockstar....game over.
Superior Mind
Member
+1,730|4100
I would like to fight for whoever needs an extra man, but preferably I'd like to fight for D&ST. I would be like the Irish role in Brave Heart, assuming the Scottish are D&ST and the English are Junk Drawer.
weasel_thingo
Member
+74|3734
JD would win, D&ST will be trying to use tactics and lets say its on mash, they spawn at hotel and need to cross the river and it takes them 10 minutes slowly going across throwing shitty bf2 smoke grenades that provide no cover, meanwhile JD would have caught power plant and would flank D&ST and cap them out
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|4158

Superior Mind wrote:

I would like to fight for whoever needs an extra man, but preferably I'd like to fight for D&ST. I would be like the Irish role in Brave Heart, assuming the Scottish are D&ST and the English are Junk Drawer.
Nah I aitn fighting for the English!
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|3743|Oregon
Aw crap.
I wanna play with D+ST because i read it more, and when i do post, it's better... but I post more in junk...
DILEMMA!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|4146|The Hague, Netherlands

I will play for who ever has 1 short, but then again be scared because ingame it's

mods > rest

you all know that.... *cough
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
tthf
Member 5307
+210|4165|06-01
name the time and server, DST ftW
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|3644|Uk
any idea of when this shit is goin' down? (my new thing is to be gangsta)

what kinda times are you guys on the EU server? i havent seen anyone on there
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3897|Gogledd Cymru

mkxiii wrote:

any idea of when this shit is goin' down? (my new thing is to be gangsta)

what kinda times are you guys on the EU server? i havent seen anyone on there
exams suck,

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard