naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|3969|Southampton, UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

EU are the best. All who disagree may suck my c***
/Win.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|3813|NSW, Australia

umm i think we all know AU is teh winnerest
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|3988|Melbourne, Australia.
yea AU takes the cake at the moment





mm cake
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|3813|NSW, Australia

giant cookie>cake
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|3894|Melbourne

BF2s AU> World
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,226|4039|Turku, Finland

I'd really like to cheer for BF2S:EU, but since the action on the EU BF2-server has been little to none, I'd have to say that BF2S EU is the lose right now serverwise. AU might be good, but get your ping in check, boys! As for the US-server, good times!

I want the EU server to resurrect!
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/DonFck/SG-sig1.jpg
Dauntless
super helpful
+2,207|4150|London

DonFck wrote:

I want the EU server to resurrect!
Me too...

Why isn't it even on the front page anymore?

Maybe we could turn it into a 32 slot? It would be easier to fill up and get interest going again, and as it becomes more popular we could turn it back into 64?

Just an idea, what do you guys think?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|4146|The Hague, Netherlands

DonFck wrote:

I'd really like to cheer for BF2S:EU, but since the action on the EU BF2-server has been little to none, I'd have to say that BF2S EU is the lose right now serverwise. AU might be good, but get your ping in check, boys! As for the US-server, good times!

I want the EU server to resurrect!
BF2s EU is going as strong as never

BF2 EU is as good as dead at this moment
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|4140|St. Andrews / Oslo

Dauntless wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I want the EU server to resurrect!
Me too...

Why isn't it even on the front page anymore?

Maybe we could turn it into a 32 slot? It would be easier to fill up and get interest going again, and as it becomes more popular we could turn it back into 64?

Just an idea, what do you guys think?
Idea of leetness
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|3969|Southampton, UK

BF2 EU - Dead, Sadly
BF2 EU - Shockingly good. Rising up the ranks - Game-monitor.com
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|3813|NSW, Australia

Bf2 Au-

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-01-10 16:29:39)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|4158|Chicago.
teh us is teh winzora cuz i saidz so. i pwnz j00 l0sers. yeahz.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|3813|NSW, Australia

man AU is where its all at nowdays you just need to sit back and watch me i mean us take over the world
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|3894|Melbourne

BigmacK wrote:

teh us is teh winzora cuz i saidz so. i pwnz j00 l0sers. yeahz.
If i remember it was me that pwned u with 300 ping + and an SVD

R3v4n > BigMac
BF2s AU > BF2s US
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|4146|The Hague, Netherlands

you guys can can quack what you want, maybe nobody is playing on the BF2 BF2s EU server, but still if you grasshoppers even wanna come close to what it was, then you have a looooooooooooooooooooong way to go, now even the 2142 EU server is going as strong as ever so to make it clear :

BF2s BF2 EU > BF2s 2142 EU > The Rest
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|3802|Evilsville

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

you guys can can quack what you want, maybe nobody is playing on the BF2 BF2s EU server, but still if you grasshoppers even wanna come close to what it was, then you have a looooooooooooooooooooong way to go, now even the 2142 EU server is going as strong as ever so to make it clear :

BF2s BF2 EU > BF2s 2142 EU > The Rest
Hell yeah!
BF2s 2142 EU is tha rockzorz....
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|3876

Aussies failed to notice that this thread was settled almost month ago
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|4135|Germany

Aussies are the forum punks, if anybody else left a thread months ago, they go there and live there
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|3988|Melbourne, Australia.
Atleast we populate our own servers
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|4146|The Hague, Netherlands

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Atleast we populate our own servers
and why would that be !

when we had only the US/EU servers, you guys


*meh, Meh* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH my ping is too high there so we want our own !

you know that I'm right !!!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|3988|Melbourne, Australia.
nono I mean atleast our servers have people playing on them...yours are dead
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|4146|The Hague, Netherlands

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

nono I mean atleast our servers have people playing on them...yours are dead
ahum , 2142 EU, *cough cough*
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|3802|Evilsville
Here, have some cough mixture!

https://www.planet.nl/upload_mm/96x72/2/a/3/1996556220_1999998613_hoestdrank.jpg

Last edited by Gillenator (2007-01-11 08:08:47)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|3966|Hungary
AU server ping -> 2123123123123123123123124124123123

EU servers should be -> Germany,Norway,U fucking K
This is the best for all EU players...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|3813|NSW, Australia

we dont need our own 2142 server cause were just too cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard