Lawk
Member
+2|4182
I currently own a Ruger Mini-30 and am looking at twelve gauge shotguns.
{DS}PsychicChimp
Member
+0|4143
Bolt action .22 Remington, Semi-auto .22 Rueger, 22-250, 7 magnum, .306 mag, .308, 2 12 gauge shotguns, muzzleloader,(built myself), and a 243.
Ryan
Member
+1,230|4251|Alberta, Canada

chimp, you sound like a serial killer

i own a BB gun

Last edited by ryan_14 (2005-11-18 14:51:53)

KillerTroop 11th Cav Whit
Member
+0|4149|Fort Worth, Texas
One AK47 with Barrel Mag, one 7.56 Swiss snipper rifle, one Model 27 Glock 40 cal pistop, one 9 mm Rugger pistol, one 380 Browning pistol and one BB gun.
crusaderop50
Member
+1|4249
M1 Garand, M16A1 A2, M4, BAR, Thompson, AK47, and my personal fav G36.  don't worry its all BB n paint round.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|4183|Noizyland

I own a .22. It's actually my dads. It's an old russian one but it has an awesome open sight. I hope to buy myself a .22 in the future, and a .303 for hunting rabbits, possums, and the .303 for deer and wild pigs.

In New Zealand, owning a gun is a privilage, not a right like in the US. You have to get a licence to be able to buy anything - unless your over 18, (me, but I have a licence,) then you can buy airguns, BB guns and paintball guns.

Funny story, my cousins, (one 16, one 17,) got hold of a paintball gun each. They decided to do a driveby on some poor thirteen year old kid. One problem: They were driving a truck with "HARTLEY SEAY AND SONS EARTHMOVING TAUPO" on the side along with a phone number. God they are so damn stupid, but it was funny as hell. Can't blame them really, there is absoloutly nothing to do in Taupo unless you're a tourist.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
killazpdx
Member
+-2|4143|Portland,Oregon
Thats why i love america, i can own a gun and, unless i have a felony, pay ten bucks and get one.

Right now I have an AK-47, SKS, British Enfield Mk.IV(.303 caliber),
plus more that my brother and dad own. They are fun!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|4179|AUS, Canberra
i got a savage .223/12g  over under combination, black synthetic, tasco 40mm red dot scope
remington 700bdl timber stock blue barrel in .270 tasco 12X scope
remington pump action in .308
stirling .22
stirling .22 hornet
winchester 44/40 lever action
some air rifle i dont know brand of
ruger .22 pistol
2x ruger single action revolvers in 44 magnum
old browning semi auto shotgun that doesnt work anymore and cant get fixed as your not spose to have them here.
a mate of mine has an old m14 springfield im trying to get off him but he somhow got it from the government years ago and wont part with it very easily.


you have to have a liscence to own them all in AUS and either prove you go hunting or be a member of ssaa
(sporting shooters assosiation of Australia).

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-18 20:37:20)

tiberionhero
Member
+1|4154
Im not going to name them all but I have 2 pistols, and I think 7-9 rifles. My favs are the M4 and 30 out 6.

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig5.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig3.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/awards.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by tiberionhero (2005-11-18 20:48:30)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|4179|AUS, Canberra

tiberionhero wrote:

Im not going to name them all but I have 2 pistols, and I think 7-9 rifles. My favs are the M4 and 30 out 6.

http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig5.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig3.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/awards.jpg
i had a 30-06 a few months ago, its basically a knecked up .270 round.
the 270 shoots alot flatter so i got rid of the 30-06, its an awsome round though.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|4194|Perth, Western Australia
You people all make me sick with your arsenals.

ALL OF YOU

You cant tell me that you all own ak 47s, and sniper rifles and m16s for home defense
XxSkiTz81xX
Member
+4|4150
im a muslim so basically i own a carpet , ak47 , c4 and rpg
Adelphi
Member
+8|4149|Long Island, NY
The only gun I ever owned was a Remington .22 LR semi-auto.  It was stolen along with some other jewelry from my house a couple years ago.  About a year after it was stolen, it was used in the murder of a convenient store clerk in the same town.  I never got the gun back since it was used as evidence.  But I did get money for it from home owners insurance.

Last edited by Adelphi (2005-11-18 21:13:59)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|4245
When Watching a WAR Movie From the ( Spanish American war to Vietnam. U.S. issue and OPFOR ), Its Easier on Everyone if I point out what I Dont own. Trust me you dont want a list here. With many models I own Three or For Variants.

SMLE No 1 mk III SMLE no 4 mk I Etc.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|4161

SharkyMcshark wrote:

You people all make me sick with your arsenals.

ALL OF YOU

You cant tell me that you all own ak 47s, and sniper rifles and m16s for home defense
If you know the constitution, you would know that the writers of it did not include the second amendment for hunting or personal defense reasons. It was for one reason only, the ability to uprise against the government when it gets out of control. Sadly times have changed quite drastically though, an organized uprising is pretty much out of the question in america these days when the army you would be fighting against would be in helos, and tanks.

And some people don't own AR-15s, AK-47s, and sniper rifles for home defense, and some not even for hunting, there is the hobby reason and the sport reason(the sport of shooting at targets like at a target range).

I would guess in my family alone there is probably under 100 guns, from rifle and shotgun, to paintball to bb, even have crossbow and bows. Most are for hunting, the AR-15 my step-dad owns is not for hunting more of a sport and a cool thing to have, but you could probably hunt with it, more of a fun thing to shoot then anything.

My bedroom has at least 3-4 guns in it. 1 BB gun with a scope, haven't used it in  awhile shotgun behind my bed, and a 100 year old Winchester shotgun in my closet. Its got damage on it and the safety is broke so its not something I fire, and its worth practically nothing, except for sentimental value because its a family heirloom. And its a heavy mother, my great grandmother hunted racoons with it, and lets just say the guns they have now are much lighter, haven't weighed it but I know it feels 2x as heavy as my newer sub $500 shotgun.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|4245

freebirdpat wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

You people all make me sick with your arsenals.

ALL OF YOU

You cant tell me that you all own ak 47s, and sniper rifles and m16s for home defense
If you know the constitution, you would know that the writers of it did not include the second amendment for hunting or personal defense reasons. It was for one reason only, the ability to uprise against the government when it gets out of control. Sadly times have changed quite drastically though, an organized uprising is pretty much out of the question in america these days when the army you would be fighting against would be in helos, and tanks.

And some people don't own AR-15s, AK-47s, and sniper rifles for home defense, and some not even for hunting, there is the hobby reason and the sport reason(the sport of shooting at targets like at a target range).

I would guess in my family alone there is probably under 100 guns, from rifle and shotgun, to paintball to bb, even have crossbow and bows. Most are for hunting, the AR-15 my step-dad owns is not for hunting more of a sport and a cool thing to have, but you could probably hunt with it, more of a fun thing to shoot then anything.


Some people just wont get it. Sounds like you have a good time and I bet no one in your family ever hurt anyone with a gun.
My bedroom has at least 3-4 guns in it. 1 BB gun with a scope, haven't used it in  awhile shotgun behind my bed, and a 100 year old Winchester shotgun in my closet. Its got damage on it and the safety is broke so its not something I fire, and its worth practically nothing, except for sentimental value because its a family heirloom. And its a heavy mother, my great grandmother hunted racoons with it, and lets just say the guns they have now are much lighter, haven't weighed it but I know it feels 2x as heavy as my newer sub $500 shotgun.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|4245
Most people never Realize that weapons that are Designed Specificly for war are Much less leathal than hunting Rifles. A 9mm in the chest sends you to the Hospital. A big game Rifle makes your chest confetti.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|4179|AUS, Canberra

Horseman 77 wrote:

Most people never Realize that weapons that are Designed Specificly for war are Much less leathal than hunting Rifles. A 9mm in the chest sends you to the Hospital. A big game Rifle makes your chest confetti.
yeh i agree...to an extent though.....im pretty sure a howitza round to the chest will do more than send you to hospital
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|4245

the_heart_attack wrote:

tiberionhero wrote:

Im not going to name them all but I have 2 pistols, and I think 7-9 rifles. My favs are the M4 and 30 out 6.

http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig5.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/sig3.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44763434/awards.jpg
i had a 30-06 a few months ago, its basically a knecked up .270 round.
the 270 shoots alot flatter so i got rid of the 30-06, its an awsome round though.
Really its the .270 that Some one Necked down From a 30.06 At a Time it was a Wild Cat ( home made ) Cartridge as was the .223 m16 round.  All gun magazines ever talk about is "wich is best .270 / 30.06"
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|4245

the_heart_attack wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Most people never Realize that weapons that are Designed Specificly for war are Much less leathal than hunting Rifles. A 9mm in the chest sends you to the Hospital. A big game Rifle makes your chest confetti.
yeh i agree...to an extent though.....im pretty sure a howitza round to the chest will do more than send you to hospital
? you lost me with the Field Artillery Refrence ?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|4245

SharkyMcshark wrote:

You people all make me sick with your arsenals.

ALL OF YOU

You cant tell me that you all own ak 47s, and sniper rifles and m16s for home defense
This is called hoplophobia a Fear of tools. Its not that commen.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|4194

Real men use their bare hands!!!!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|4179|Atlanta, GA USA
My dad owns a number of guns, but I currently only own a .22 rifle.  I'd like to get a pistol and a 12 gauge shotgun, but haven't yet...
n1nj41c l337ne55
Member
+1|4153|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
One BB gun.
One broken 22.
One old single shot 410 shotgun.
One Remington 870 Express Magnum.(for those of you who dont know what this is(OMG probly noone but just in case http://www.remington.com/images/product … 5B1%5D.jpg)
The Remington is my baby.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|4177|Human Meat Shield
I own a Super Soaker Monster XL Super Charger. One of the best. This is my home defense.


https://www.enquirer.com/editions/2001/07/03/squirtguns.gif

Last edited by imdead (2005-11-19 10:11:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard