Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Ultrafunkula
Lose 1 sanity
+1,970|3948|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ssssoo did she get all pregnant whilst dating you?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|4191

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

whose baby is it.
Some 41 y.o d-bag bar chain owner. Tragggggggic!
brah being a step-dad is like working without pay.

tbh if you really love her you'd be there for her kid too. maybe she wanted kids and decided to have on at the time who knows. one day you'll have your own with her.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
Member
+138|927
you are way too young for that shit.

I thought Scandinavians had class
SuperJail Warden
Member
+166|1194
Raising a child that isn't yours is like doing someone else's prison time for them.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2833|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Raising a child that isn't yours is like doing someone else's prison time for them.
Kids are awesome no matter whose they are.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
MOTOGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
+1,615|4212|THE X GAMES
youve never seen true detective season 2
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
Pocshy2.0
Member
+23|845

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

My girlfriend of 2 years is a MILF. Baby ain't mine. Too much hassle.

Thinking about getting out. Views?
If you're even questioning it now you'll likely regret the decision later. Every time that kid spills juice on the rug or doesn't eat his dinner your first thought will be "why the fuck am I here." That's not a good look. If you loved her more than you love not raising kids that aren't yours you wouldn't be asking this question. Bail.

Last edited by Pocshy2.0 (2015-08-26 07:53:54)

SuperJail Warden
Member
+166|1194
If you want to have children with this woman, you need to eat the child now while it is still small and weak. That way your spawn with have less competition for control of the herd.

Lions do it all the time. Do you really think you are better than the King of the Jungle?
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4124

SuperJail Warden wrote:

If you want to have children with this woman, you need to eat the child now while it is still small and weak. That way your spawn with have less competition for control of the herd.

Lions do it all the time. Do you really think you are better than the King of the Jungle?
lol
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4124
Girl I've now been talking to/been on 3 dates/hooked up (but no sexy times).

Tried to meet up with her last week but failed - could have met up Thursday evening but had an issue with my phone so that didn't happen.

She's heading to South America on Friday for 2 months. She can't do tonight/tomorrow or Thursday evening so has asked me for a lunch time date.

I've never been on a lunch time date before because I generally see them as lame. What are people's opinion on lunch date for 4th date?
Pocshy2.0
Member
+23|845
No different than any other date, really.

But to more important matters: is your ass going to stay celibate for 2 months on the back of some 'maybe' poon? I'll do a rain dance to the god of blue balls if so.
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4124
Fuck no.

I have 2 others I'm actually sleeping with.

This one is just an exceptionally rare find so worth the investment early on!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+625|3765|Washington St.
Keep getting the side-vag, but hit her up when she's traveling a few times. Not calls or texts, but emails asking if she's having fun or whatever. Once or twice is sufficient, just so she knows you didn't forget about her.

When she gets back ask her out again.

And lunch date will be like a normal date but with a guarantee of no funny business afterword, so just do whatever you normally do on a date except dont ask her back to your place.
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4124

pirana6 wrote:

And lunch date will be like a normal date but with a guarantee of no funny business afterword, so just do whatever you normally do on a date except dont ask her back to your place.
This is the part that is so lame!
Pocshy2.0
Member
+23|845

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

And lunch date will be like a normal date but with a guarantee of no funny business afterword, so just do whatever you normally do on a date except dont ask her back to your place.
This is the part that is so lame!
Maybe she'll be adventurous and let you cup some boob on the goodbye hug. You know, something to hold you over for two months while you rail the townies.
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4124

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

And lunch date will be like a normal date but with a guarantee of no funny business afterword, so just do whatever you normally do on a date except dont ask her back to your place.
This is the part that is so lame!
Maybe she'll be adventurous and let you cup some boob on the goodbye hug. You know, something to hold you over for two months while you rail the townies.
I'll take whatever I can get...
SuperJail Warden
Member
+166|1194
What happened to your girlfriend of 2 years with a kid? Did you walk out on her? You abandoned your child.
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,392|4124
Free from the shackles of being a step daddy
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,022|4097|Little Bentcock
Mood lawyering
uziq
Member
+138|927
jeez that happened fast.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+166|1194
That was the quickest and most definitive solution to a girl problem ever in this thread.

Anyway
John Gibson was a pastor and seminary professor. When he wasn't teaching at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, one of his favorite pastimes was fixing cars.
He was married with two children. His daughter, Callie, was teaching in front of 250 college students when she got the call. Her father had killed himself.
...
In his suicide note, Gibson chronicled his demons. He also mentioned Ashley Madison.
"He talked about depression. He talked about having his name on there, and he said he was just very, very sorry," Christi said. "What we know about him is that he poured his life into other people, and he offered grace and mercy and forgiveness to everyone else, but somehow he couldn't extend that to himself."
http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/08/technol … index.html


Hope some of you are happy. The man killed himself.
Pocshy2.0
Member
+23|845
How do you feel about it?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|2653|Sydney
Hooked up with a friend of a couple years as a FWB thing this past month but now I've developed some feelings and told her whilst we were both really drunk last night that I like her and I don't want to. Think I've fucked up here.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+350|4191|Riva, MD
That sounds like something I would do but without the sex
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|2653|Sydney
I've worked out I'm actually pretty lonely right now. Dad's 60th is next week (he died in 2002) and I moved out from my ex a month ago. This friend and I have always got along really well and I think I've been using her to make me feel better. I sent her a text explaining such. Now I'm just going to let it go and focus on myself for a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard