Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3058

I'm a very open minded person but I find this to be the worst fashion trend ever.
https://25.media.tumblr.com/6d9b2e1bd90608de509b77c680e5c20a/tumblr_mguwmjRFNn1rajevco1_500.jpg
Why would you deform yourself like that? They are dangerous too. I saw my friend rip a person's gauged ear off he got into an argument with at a hardcore show. It was terrible and so is this fashion.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-04-08 11:00:39)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I know, I should cut myself.
if i were you i probably would hang myself. bean counting and sucking white dick for the rest of your days. and all that bitterness and spite, directed at a bunch of people because they dress differently to you. i know you must be angry at the congenital misfortune that has bequeathed you your astoundingly spherical head, but please, the rich white dude's of the world are not to blame.
lol I wonder when you type out these diatribes if you actually seriously believe what you are typing.
about as credulous as you must be when you say how people are 'inferior' (in so many words) to you because they dress differently.

"can't believe ellie goulding got with skrillex when he dresses emo".

lol seriously kill yourself.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-08 11:00:51)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726

Macbeth wrote:

I'm a very open minded person but I find this to be the worst fashion trend ever.
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
Why would you deform yourself like that? They are dangerous too. I saw my friend rip a person's gauged ear off he got into an argument with at a hardcore show. It was terrible and so is this fashion.
so you're okay with mixed martial arts gore but if someone gets a piercing that could lead to injury you're shocked and appalled.

okay.

how about you just let people do what they want to their bodies?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3695|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

know what else keeps wind/rain/snow out of your face in the english north? a scarf.

but then again there aren't many battlefield games that feature a dude wearing a woolen scarf on the cover.
And it makes what difference to you?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

know what else keeps wind/rain/snow out of your face in the english north? a scarf.

but then again there aren't many battlefield games that feature a dude wearing a woolen scarf on the cover.
And it makes what difference to you?
doesn't make any difference to me. you're the guy criticizing colin farrell because he isn't wearing it "as intended". nor are you. it's intended as desert-wear. what's "intended" for conditions in the north is a warm, wooly scarf. just saying that you're contradicting yourself to live out some military-wear fantasy, is all. doesn't mean a thing to me. just pointing out your hypocrisy, sgt.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3058

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I'm a very open minded person but I find this to be the worst fashion trend ever.
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
Why would you deform yourself like that? They are dangerous too. I saw my friend rip a person's gauged ear off he got into an argument with at a hardcore show. It was terrible and so is this fashion.
so you're okay with mixed martial arts gore but if someone gets a piercing that could lead to injury you're shocked and appalled.

okay.

how about you just let people do what they want to their bodies?
No one has ever gotten their ear ripped off in the UFC and I'm not suggesting we pass laws to stop ear gauging. I'm just talking.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
talking utter shit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3058

I disagree. This has never happened in the UFC.
https://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens18957961module155580349photo_1322975109ripped_ear_lobe.jpg
I saw this first hand. Like 2 feet away from me happen. It is terrible.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
people should never wear necklaces either, because they can lead to strangulation and death.

people also shouldn't wear shoes with laces in them, because i have seen people trip and fall and hurt themselves badly.

maybe it's stupid and unfortunate, but is it "terrible"? is it a great social ill? people can do what they like to their bodies. it's his earlobes.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3695|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

know what else keeps wind/rain/snow out of your face in the english north? a scarf.

but then again there aren't many battlefield games that feature a dude wearing a woolen scarf on the cover.
And it makes what difference to you?
doesn't make any difference to me. you're the guy criticizing colin farrell because he isn't wearing it "as intended". nor are you. it's intended as desert-wear. what's "intended" for conditions in the north is a warm, wooly scarf. just saying that you're contradicting yourself to live out some military-wear fantasy, is all. doesn't mean a thing to me. just pointing out your hypocrisy, sgt.
Would love to see when I criticised Colin Farrell. I said I don't wear it as a fashion accessory.

The biggest hypocrite here is you.

'How about you just let people do what they with their own bodies?'

Proceeds to call someone a military fetishist because they have an item used by the military.

Military's also responsible for the Gore-Tex that lines your waterproofs. Guess everyone wearing one is a military fetishist.

Go rub one out in the library.
Roc18
`
+655|3263|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:


if i were you i probably would hang myself. bean counting and sucking white dick for the rest of your days. and all that bitterness and spite, directed at a bunch of people because they dress differently to you. i know you must be angry at the congenital misfortune that has bequeathed you your astoundingly spherical head, but please, the rich white dude's of the world are not to blame.
lol I wonder when you type out these diatribes if you actually seriously believe what you are typing.
about as credulous as you must be when you say how people are 'inferior' (in so many words) to you because they dress differently.

"can't believe ellie goulding got with skrillex when he dresses emo".

lol seriously kill yourself.
It's ok Uzique's just mad because I call out hipster fashion on a regular basis and it hits too close to home.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
you can get up almost any photo of me posted on bf2s and see quite clearly i don't dress like any of those dudes you love google searching so much. plus i've already made the point that 'hipsters' in the UK dress very differently and are stereotyped for different things. but okay keep talking. you are clearly knowledgeable. everyone thinks you are making great points. the bf2s posting community's respect swells with each intelligent contribution you make.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3058

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

people should never wear necklaces either, because they can lead to strangulation and death.

people also shouldn't wear shoes with laces in them, because i have seen people trip and fall and hurt themselves badly.

maybe it's stupid and unfortunate, but is it "terrible"? is it a great social ill? people can do what they like to their bodies. it's his earlobes.
What part of "I'm not suggesting we pass laws" do you not understand? People have a right to do whatever to their bodies and I have a right to have an opinion on it.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
you asked "why would you deform yourself like that"? i don't know? why do some people wear stupid rings? why do some people choose to get metal teeth adornments? why do some people wear goofy belts? it's choice. who cares man. that is clearly an accessory that identifies someone as part of a particular subculture. these things aren't exactly new.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3058

I don't know why you are going off on a personal choice tangent in a fashion thread but if you form any other opinions, keep me updated. Twitter is the easiest way to contact me.
Roc18
`
+655|3263|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you can get up almost any photo of me posted on bf2s and see quite clearly i don't dress like any of those dudes you love google searching so much. plus i've already made the point that 'hipsters' in the UK dress very differently and are stereotyped for different things. but okay keep talking. you are clearly knowledgeable. everyone thinks you are making great points. the bf2s posting community's respect swells with each intelligent contribution you make.
https://i.imgur.com/Gu6lVwo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rQktUGe.jpg

Nice glasses brah
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
yeah ray ban. cause the hipster fashion sense goes back to the 1950's. you've got me.

i thought ray ban's were more associated with preppiness in america?

btw the caption to the second picture was 'deal with it'. i suggest you do so.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-08 11:24:44)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+625|3763|Washington St.
this thread, and pretty much this entire forum:

https://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/BBrulz82/seinfeld/jerryimout.gif
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2830|London, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

know what else keeps wind/rain/snow out of your face in the english north? a scarf.

but then again there aren't many battlefield games that feature a dude wearing a woolen scarf on the cover.
And it makes what difference to you?
Just put him on ignore, nothing he says is of any consequence anyway, just anger and hate.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
jay is mad because whenever i'm around i call out his faux-intellectual shite.
bennisboy
Member
+829|4118|Poundland

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you can get up almost any photo of me posted on bf2s and see quite clearly i don't dress like any of those dudes you love google searching so much. plus i've already made the point that 'hipsters' in the UK dress very differently and are stereotyped for different things. but okay keep talking. you are clearly knowledgeable. everyone thinks you are making great points. the bf2s posting community's respect swells with each intelligent contribution you make.
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES


Nice glasses brah
They are pretty cool actually.

I don't think you can call someone a hipster just for wearing wayfarers tho (I think they are wayfarers?)

Wasn't this thread meant to discuss fashion though? Not bitch at each other?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
yeah, roc is so black that anyone wearing expensive glasses though is a 'hipster'.

roc also thinks everyone who studies arts and humanities is a "hipster", because they like reading books.

so: oxford shirts + wayfarers + interest in books = hipster.

== 50% of every western country are hipsters.
bennisboy
Member
+829|4118|Poundland
The other fiddy are chavs

Last edited by bennisboy (2013-04-08 12:03:19)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1726
or black dudes like roc who study shit like 'finance' or 'management' and then spend their whole life laughing off their insecurities by dissing other people. about 75% of his posts on this forum are him laughing at someone else's appearance. deep issues.
bennisboy
Member
+829|4118|Poundland
God damn finance types, I hate all of them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard