Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3697|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

as opposed to a windbreaker or a mac with a hood, like every other hiker and outdoor walker. cause those aren't designed as outdoor leisurewear at all, right. no, you've got to wear the military-bushcraft accessory. you can pretend you're on an SAS survival course, even though you're flabby and have asthma.
Right, flabby and have asthma.

You come into every single fucking thread and just bitch and moan at every person about every single fucking pointless little thing, ignite some long winded little 'debate' to fuel your superiority complex, and then piss off back to your little hidey hole when things don't go your way. You're a broken record, so go and jump off a cliff already you oxygen depleting little cunt.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729
lol you're mad cause i'm calling you out as a walter mitty. sorry "m.o.a.b", didn't realize i was so in the wrong over your military fetishism.

but no, you wear a shemagh "as intended", right. walking around the middle-east, to keep all that desert sun off your head.

okay. i stand corrected.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3697|Escea

No, I'm mad because you think everything you say is right, that every little quip is cemented in fact. Because someone uses something associated with something else, oh no, that must mean they're a wannabe. At least I don't dress like Paddington fucking Bear.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729
hey, paddington bear is suitably attired for the english winters. at least he isn't role-playing as a MEC soldier.

do people look at you funny when you're strolling around the 54th parallel looking like this?

https://www.adventure1.co.uk/contents/media/l_shemagh-face.jpg

lol you brag about wearing it "the right way", but the only dudes you can find wearing it in the non-colin farrell way are dudes also toting camo outfits and M16's.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-08 10:00:17)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3697|Escea

https://survivalcache.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Shemagh-face-mask.png

Try that.

And the weather gets substantially worse up here than it does where you live. So to call back to earlier, jog on.
Roc18
`
+655|3265|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
http://lookatthisfuckinhipster.com/

https://lookatthisfuckinhipster.com/uploads/pics/big/149-919.jpg

https://lookatthisfuckinhipster.com/uploads/pics/big/119-919.jpg

Dat hipster fashion is 2deep4me
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3060

The girl on the left could get it. Love pale skin and black hair. Nice chest too.
Roc18
`
+655|3265|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
https://lookatthisfuckinhipster.com/uploads/pics/big/2741-602.jpg

"The apathy...the indifference...corporate greed. They're killing me."
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3060

There is something cute about her. I would hit. I would even go out in public with her and bring her around my friends and family.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+625|3765|Washington St.
"Would even"? Are you ashamed of most of the girls you think are cute? That seems backward. I would think if you thought someone was cute you would want to bring them around friends and family.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729
roc would too. he loves mocking hipster girls but secretly desires them.

also moab, what protection exactly does that desert-wear give your mouth and nostrils in the north?

it's meant to shade you from the sun. it's lightweight material. wouldn't a normal woolen scarf be better to keep you warm? you know, you talk about things being used "as intended".

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-08 10:35:07)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3060

pirana6 wrote:

"Would even"? Are you ashamed of most of the girls you think are cute? That seems backward. I would think if you thought someone was cute you would want to bring them around friends and family.
Sometimes you have taste or a fetish which is embarrassing or the person you are with doesn't match you socially or jive with your friends and family. I was with this one nerdy Chinese girl back in the fall. I liked hanging out with and having sex with her but I could never bring her around my friends. She was too damn nerdy to the point of being embarrassing to be out with.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729
who the hell sleeps with someone they're ashamed of?
Roc18
`
+655|3265|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/2/28/HipsterParty.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+625|3765|Washington St.

Macbeth wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

"Would even"? Are you ashamed of most of the girls you think are cute? That seems backward. I would think if you thought someone was cute you would want to bring them around friends and family.
Sometimes you have taste or a fetish which is embarrassing or the person you are with doesn't match you socially or jive with your friends and family. I was with this one nerdy Chinese girl back in the fall. I liked hanging out with and having sex with her but I could never bring her around my friends. She was too damn nerdy to the point of being embarrassing to be out with.
I'll try not to pass my judgement here because god knows I'm wrong way more than I'm right, but if you like them, why should you be embarrassed to have them around your friends? Why would they make fun of you? I don't want to pull the cliches out, but how good of friends are they that when you find someone you like to be around and have sex with that they just make fun of you?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729
what a sad life you must lead to keep going to these websites to laugh at how other people look.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729

pirana6 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

"Would even"? Are you ashamed of most of the girls you think are cute? That seems backward. I would think if you thought someone was cute you would want to bring them around friends and family.
Sometimes you have taste or a fetish which is embarrassing or the person you are with doesn't match you socially or jive with your friends and family. I was with this one nerdy Chinese girl back in the fall. I liked hanging out with and having sex with her but I could never bring her around my friends. She was too damn nerdy to the point of being embarrassing to be out with.
I'll try not to pass my judgement here because god knows I'm wrong way more than I'm right, but if you like them, why should you be embarrassed to have them around your friends? Why would they make fun of you? I don't want to pull the cliches out, but how good of friends are they that when you find someone you like to be around and have sex with that they just make fun of you?
what macbeth was trying to say is that often times he will have sex with someone because he views them as objects of desire, rather than actual people. he will sleep with people he doesn't respect. basically: he's a chauvinist.
Roc18
`
+655|3265|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

what a sad life you must lead to keep going to these websites to laugh at how other people look.
I know, I should cut myself.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3697|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

roc would too. he loves mocking hipster girls but secretly desires them.

also moab, what protection exactly does that desert-wear give your mouth and nostrils in the north?

it's meant to shade you from the sun. it's lightweight material. wouldn't a normal woolen scarf be better to keep you warm? you know, you talk about things being used "as intended".
Its designed to keep wind/rain/snow/sand out of your face as well as provide shade. Wrap around your lower face and neck and there's enough material for several circuits. It's cheap and it works.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3060

I'm a huge supporter of women's rights.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729
know what else keeps wind/rain/snow out of your face in the english north? a scarf.

but then again there aren't many battlefield games that feature a dude wearing a woolen scarf on the cover.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729

Macbeth wrote:

I'm a huge supporter of women's rights.
bullshit. you're so feminist you'll fuck a girl you're secretly ashamed of/don't consider socially respectable enough to meet your family.

you are an objectifier of women.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1729

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

what a sad life you must lead to keep going to these websites to laugh at how other people look.
I know, I should cut myself.
if i were you i probably would hang myself. bean counting and sucking white dick for the rest of your days. and all that bitterness and spite, directed at a bunch of people because they dress differently to you. i know you must be angry at the congenital misfortune that has bequeathed you your astoundingly spherical head, but please, the rich white dude's of the world are not to blame.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3060

I'm a very open minded person but I find this to be the worst fashion trend ever.
https://25.media.tumblr.com/6d9b2e1bd90608de509b77c680e5c20a/tumblr_mguwmjRFNn1rajevco1_500.jpg
Why would deform yourself like that? They are dangerous too. I saw my friend rip a person's gauged ear off he got into an argument with at a hardcore show. It was terrible and so is this fashion.
Roc18
`
+655|3265|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

what a sad life you must lead to keep going to these websites to laugh at how other people look.
I know, I should cut myself.
if i were you i probably would hang myself. bean counting and sucking white dick for the rest of your days. and all that bitterness and spite, directed at a bunch of people because they dress differently to you. i know you must be angry at the congenital misfortune that has bequeathed you your astoundingly spherical head, but please, the rich white dude's of the world are not to blame.
lol I wonder when you type out these diatribes if you actually seriously believe what you are typing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard