Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

nazis gave a shit about new zealand? that's news to me.
coz theres asians and brown people who aren't aryans.
not sure hitler quite intended to wipe out every non-aryan person on the globe. think you might want to check your history.

i guess the japanese are aryans though right.

and those teams of scientists he sent to india to investigate... genuine aryan people. they're really white.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-23 09:49:18)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|4248

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

nazis gave a shit about new zealand? that's news to me.
coz theres asians and brown people who aren't aryans.
not sure hitler quite intended to wipe out every non-aryan person on the globe. think you might want to check your history.

i guess the japanese are aryans though right.

and those teams of scientists he sent to india to investigate... genuine aryan people. they're really white.
man you take shit seriously. yes i know even my own government (kuomingtang) was heavily supported by the Nazi's, even the adopotive son of Chiang-Kai Shek was serving in the Wermacht.



Go to 2:00, we still use the roman salute in presidential inaugurations.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Roc18
`
+655|3322|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
How come in chess does the white piece go first? Think about it.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786
lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786
black people aren't smart enough to play chess anyway, so it's not as if it does any harm

logic is white man magick
Roc18
`
+655|3322|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
And black people aren't smart enough because the international power structure conspires to keep people of color in a disadvantaged position.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|4248

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

black people aren't smart enough to play chess anyway, so it's not as if it does any harm

logic is white man magick
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786

Roc18 wrote:

And black people aren't smart enough because the international power structure conspires to keep people of color in a disadvantaged position.
yeah chinua achebe was so dumb
Roc18
`
+655|3322|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
There's so much subtle racism in the world. Why is Angels food cake white and Devils food cake black? Why do dentists want you o have "white" and not "yellow" teeth? Is the medical practice racist against Asians?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786
why is saintliness and purity associated with white?
Roc18
`
+655|3322|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Because the white power structure wants positive ideals to disassociate themselves from black people. Why do you think emos are such a joke and associated with negativity and sadness? It's because they're obsessed with black.
RTHKI
MOTOGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
+1,615|4268|THE X GAMES
close this shit already
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
Roc18
`
+655|3322|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
lol, these posts happen when I'm bored at work.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786
you have wifi on the plantation?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|4029

Roc18 wrote:

lol, these posts happen when I'm bored at work.
better bf2s than abusing your co-workers, innit
Roc18
`
+655|3322|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

13urnzz wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

lol, these posts happen when I'm bored at work.
better bf2s than abusing your co-workers, innit
True dat and @Uzique they have 3G/LTE on the plantation as well.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|3233|College Park, MD
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

why do black people kill babbys

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03 … -baby?lite
De'Marquise
hahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|3233|College Park, MD

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

why do black people kill babbys

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03 … -baby?lite
De'Marquise
hahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha
no doubt the minor has an equally 'creative' name as well
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,592|3637|eXtreme to the maX

Macbeth wrote:

One theory I have heard was that slavery and segregation emasculated black men. Because they couldn't defend their women and children they adopted a hyper masculine frame of mind. It is also used to explain some black violence and behavior.

Personally it sounds like some hippy liberal crap. I think it has to do with education. Studies has shown that as education increases so does tolerance for others including gays. I think since the black community has lower access and educational achievement it means they aren't as tolerant to gays as others.
Nah, blacks have always been violent and intolerant, its not whiteys fault, take a trip around Africa if you don't believe me.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3117

Is De'Marquise a French name? Sounds like it would have a French root.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|3233|College Park, MD
A direct descendant of Louis XVI no doubt.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|1786

Macbeth wrote:

Is De'Marquise a French name? Sounds like it would have a French root.
probably came up from creole or thereabouts

prolly the most famous marquis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-23 20:37:47)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|4221|Tampa Bay Florida

Macbeth wrote:

One theory I have heard was that slavery and segregation emasculated black men. Because they couldn't defend their women and children they adopted a hyper masculine frame of mind. It is also used to explain some black violence and behavior.

Personally it sounds like some hippy liberal crap. I think it has to do with education. Studies has shown that as education increases so does tolerance for others including gays. I think since the black community has lower access and educational achievement it means they aren't as tolerant to gays as others.
Are you trolling here?  Seems like youre being sarcastic.  Can't tell.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3117

Nope. Completely serious. Please tell me where you take offense with what I said.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard