Superior Mind
+1,730|4101
pls no durgs talk
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,590|3514|eXtreme to the max

uziq wrote:

you guys are so fucking dumb. lethal dose is only relevant in discussions of harm when you discuss its therapeutic index. that is, the difference between its effective dose and the dose that will kill you.  i can't believe i even have to state this sort of thing in non-arguments with you pedants.

i'm wasting my time. you don't understand – or wilfully discount – a substantial amount of what makes a drug medically 'harmful'. to you acid wins the sensational and 'scary' prize so it just must be more harmful, period. it makes you do crazy things, man! nevermind the fact that 4–5 cups of coffee a day have been linked to measurable harm, including infertility and stillborn babies. acid is the real harmful chemical here.

you talk about a drug that can 'fry your brain with one hit', which is a wilful misrepresentation. lasting mental harm occurs when you have a pre-existing mental disorder. LSD doesn't give you schizophrenia.
You're the one who brought up lethal dose.

I'm not pregnant so I don't really see the problem.

In most cases nothing 'causes' cancer, people have predispositions which get triggered.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Superior Mind
+1,730|4101
LoL
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I really hate taking over work from people who are clearly mentally disordered - based on their work being disordered.

It sets off my OCD and I have to calm myself with a lot of tea.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
SuperJail Warden
+161|1128
They might be on drugs. Hard drugs like cocaine.
coke
Aye up duck!
+435|4117|England. Stoke
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its possible, drugs do mess up people's brains.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+697|4093|United States of America
My company finally pulled the cord that people in my department don't get paid enough (after many people for years said it in exit interviews). Salary's going up almost 4 grand. Apparently they announced this on Friday, but I was off and didn't hear it, so that's nice.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,771|4040|949

cost of living raise that should be given every year.  Congrats!

I'm going to walk away from my company sometime in the next 6 months. Death by 1000 cuts.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Death by 1000 punches in the face here.

I think my best option is to start a business, if I can spend all day in my jim-jams that would put me level with the cat.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+697|4093|United States of America
We do have 3% cost of living adjustments every year plus a performance bonus. This was just because our base salary was lower than what a lot of similar companies in the area offered.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+279|3883|Foothills of S. Carolina

We get a 3% raise, if we meet our objective goals. We get less if we don't, all the way to no raise, so I have heard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard