Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|4157

jord wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Anyone who bought this game is delusional.
You kinda just get roped into it by friends. I know it's going to be bad, I hate cod, but i'll play zombies with friends. I just got back from spending £40 on this but I'm going into it fully aware I'm only going to enjoy 1 small aspect of it.
You also won't ask for a refund - you are getting exactly what you expect. And that's completely fine. That's how I manage to enjoy a lot of mediocre movies.

But it confuses me that some people buy it, act surprised that it's shitty in all the same ways as its predecessor(s), and speak of getting refunds...

Last edited by -CARNIFEX-[LOC] (2012-11-19 12:46:53)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|3726|Escea

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

jord wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Anyone who bought this game is delusional.
You kinda just get roped into it by friends. I know it's going to be bad, I hate cod, but i'll play zombies with friends. I just got back from spending £40 on this but I'm going into it fully aware I'm only going to enjoy 1 small aspect of it.
You also won't ask for a refund - you are getting exactly what you expect. And that's completely fine. That's how I manage to enjoy a lot of mediocre movies.

But it confuses me that some people buy it, act surprised that it's shitty in all the same ways as its predecessor(s), and speak of getting refunds...
I only ever play CoD for the SP, or in the case of the Treyarch games, Zombies as well. I know what to expect, something easy to blow a few hours away on.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|2977|Ventura, California

Spearhead wrote:

CoD died as soon as they started doing "maze" maps.
When you say "Maze" maps, are you referring to close quarters with many access points so you can't cover everything? I really am not sure what you're talking about.

The Black Ops 2 map design is definitely poor. I really wish they would have taken successful maps from the previous Call of Dutys and "modernized" them for the futuristic tone of Black Ops 2. Take 3 of Call of Duty 2's best maps, 3 of COD4's, and 3 of World at War's. 9 maps ain't so bad, and they could add a few newer ones on top of old Black Ops ones like Nuketown.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Roc18
`
+655|3294|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

jord wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Anyone who bought this game is delusional.
You kinda just get roped into it by friends. I know it's going to be bad, I hate cod, but i'll play zombies with friends. I just got back from spending £40 on this but I'm going into it fully aware I'm only going to enjoy 1 small aspect of it.
You also won't ask for a refund - you are getting exactly what you expect. And that's completely fine. That's how I manage to enjoy a lot of mediocre movies.

But it confuses me that some people buy it, act surprised that it's shitty in all the same ways as its predecessor(s), and speak of getting refunds...
I'm so buttmad right now. I forced myself to play the game and I cant because its so bad. I forced my self to play MW3 after wasting $60 on that as well and only got 31 hours of "enjoyment" out of it. Never buying another COD game again.

Last edited by Roc18 (2012-11-20 12:52:05)

west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|3892

Roc18 wrote:

buttmad
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
jord
Member
+2,382|4181|The North, beyond the wall.
the mp is shit, except for sticks and stones.

zombies is aight

oh and the maps are terrible, but i knew it would be so when i bought it
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|4193|Tampa Bay Florida

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Call of Duty - Amazing
Call of Duty 2 - Even better!
Call of Duty 3 - Garbage
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Arguably the best Call of Duty game and still my personal favorite COD.
Call of Duty 5: World at War - For me it was like old-school COD2 but with the awesome perks and customizing of COD4. Absolutely amazing, second only to COD4.
Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2: Shit
Call of Duty 7: Black Ops - It was pretty good actually
Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3: Bull-fucking-shit terrible game
Call of Duty 9: Black Ops II: Meh
Call of Duty 3 is seriously under-rated.  It was way better than anything released after Modern Warfare 1.  It's because it is the one and only console exclusive CoD.  The other games are shitty because they have none of the shit that made CoD3 so great - wide open maps, vehicles, FACTION SPECIFIC WEAPONS, etc. etc.  Methinks you ought to play it again and re-assess yourself. 

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

CoD died as soon as they started doing "maze" maps.
When you say "Maze" maps, are you referring to close quarters with many access points so you can't cover everything? I really am not sure what you're talking about.

The Black Ops 2 map design is definitely poor. I really wish they would have taken successful maps from the previous Call of Dutys and "modernized" them for the futuristic tone of Black Ops 2. Take 3 of Call of Duty 2's best maps, 3 of COD4's, and 3 of World at War's. 9 maps ain't so bad, and they could add a few newer ones on top of old Black Ops ones like Nuketown.
Okay, remember the maps in CoD4?  How big they were, right?  And now think of the one in the container boxes.  I can't remember the name but I don't care because it was so shitty.  Anyway, on the PC with 32 players it was absolutely broken, but the noobs on the Xbox liked it because it allowed them to essentially farm xp.  Ok, now fast forward a couple of years.  What's happened?  All the maps are literally tinier than EVEN THE TINIEST F'ING COD1 map.  They are all hallways, going around in a circle, so that all the enemies are either A) in front of you, or B) behind you.  It's literally the most mind numbing bullshit I've ever seen in video games -- they want it to be nothing more then sprinting forward, shooting at something, and then getting killed from behind BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY OTHER PLACE YOU CAN BE.  They ought to be ashamed of themselves and rename their studio "Whory Prostitutes who suck dick for money" because that is pretty much what they are.  CoD is in my mind now nothing more than an XP-collecting challenge. 

I'm glad I came to this thread cause I was considering getting this game just cause I'm curious.  But after thinking about it, NOPE.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|2681|Sydney
I saw BLOPS2 came out, I lol'd. Read the comments here, lol'd again.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
coz that's how I lol
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,308|3815

Jaekus wrote:

I saw BLOPS2 came out, I lol'd. Read the comments here, lol'd again.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
coz that's how I lol
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,022|4125|Little Bentcock

bugz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I saw BLOPS2 came out, I lol'd. Read the comments here, lol'd again.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
coz that's how I lol
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,741|4275|Banoi, PNG

God forbid they take some of the rails out of their rail campaigns.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,022|4125|Little Bentcock
god forbid
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|3656|what

God wills it!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard