SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|3975|Mountains of NC

Man of Steel

June 14th 2013

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/superman.jpg




A much bigger pic to really get the feel of his muscles and his slick back hair that doesn't do the little s curl or the really fucking long cape

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES



*update

a full look at the suit

https://www.hollywoodgrind.com/images/2011/8/henry-cavill-skin-tight-superman-man-of-steel-hollywoodgrindcom.jpg

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2011-09-01 08:05:27)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|3406|Vortex Ring State
what is with you and superhero movies
jsnipy
...
+3,272|3930|...

what is it with superhero movies in general
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|3975|Mountains of NC

Trotskygrad wrote:

what is with you and superhero movies
what is with you and this attitude
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|2993

Superman returns blew. Superman as a character is boring.
unnamednewbie13
That's no place to put a mug.
+1,739|4179|Tipping, China

Bill liked Superman. Bill isn't boring. Therefore, Superman isn't boring.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|4008|132 and Bush

two years? I'll wait to get excited.. or not
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
That's no place to put a mug.
+1,739|4179|Tipping, China

Yeah, 2013. Wake me after the apocalypse.
Superior Mind
Member
+1,730|4100
Superman is going to prevent the apocalypse so that his movie does well.
unnamednewbie13
That's no place to put a mug.
+1,739|4179|Tipping, China

Nothing stops Apocalypse!



Except for his own self-analysis. (0:29)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,759|3560|what

Macbeth wrote:

Superman returns blew. Superman as a character is boring.
I disagree.

An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|4217|Nårvei

I want a Green Lantern lantern
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Benzin
Member
+576|3406

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Superman returns blew. Superman as a character is boring.
I disagree.

An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.
Well said.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|3945|Long Island, New York

CapnNismo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Superman returns blew. Superman as a character is boring.
I disagree.

An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.
Well said.
Yeah, David Carradine said it pretty well.
Benzin
Member
+576|3406
lol
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,759|3560|what

Poseidon wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:


I disagree.

An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.
Well said.
Yeah, David Carradine said it pretty well.
Whatever happened to, oh. Wait.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|3751
Why are all the reboots rebooted?!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Benzin
Member
+576|3406
Because the reboots were not what audiences wanted.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|3751
I actually liked the new-old Spidermans. as well as the Superman one.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|2993

Well they wrote themselves into a corner with the whole Super man returns and has a kid thing.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|3406|Vortex Ring State

SEREMAKER wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

what is with you and superhero movies
what is with you and this attitude
nothing, just curious why you like superhero movies
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|3904

Trotskygrad wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

what is with you and superhero movies
what is with you and this attitude
nothing, just curious why you like superhero movies
he's researching his competition.
RTHKI
MOTOGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
+1,614|4144|THE X GAMES
Lol!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
gurdeep
­
+806|2162|proll­y

13urnzz wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:


what is with you and this attitude
nothing, just curious why you like superhero movies
he's researching his competition.
stories
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|3406|...


looks awesome
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard