OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4059|Washington DC

Hi everyone,

Over the last few months, there has been far too much flaming going on.  And, I've been particularly disappointed in moderators flaming members.  Not good, mkay?

Just to be clear.  Your discussions on this forum are to be about topics, and if you flame other members or moderators, then you will be banned for long periods of time - it doesn't matter if it is a forum post, karma, or a PM.  And, I also do not care if you are responding in a vigilante way to another member - use the report feature and not flames.  Please keep your tempers under control.


Expectations of Members
(1)  Members of this forum are expected to obey the rules of this forum.  Of particular emphasis is that flaming and spam need to be kept under control
(2)  If a moderator warns you about something, you may politely take up the issue with the moderator via PM.  The decision of a moderator is at his/her own discretion.
(3)  If you are not respectful toward a moderator, I will take action to ban you or to restrict your posting privileges on this forum - including severe time limits between posts and restricting which forums you may access.

Expectations of Moderators
(1) Moderators of this forum are expected to enforce the rules of this forum, keep the forum orderly, and help resolve problems with the forum.
(2) Moderators get to make decisions about what is appropriate and what is inappropriate, but they are not perfect.  They may make decisions that you disagree with or that are incorrect.  If it is an isolated issue ... move on ... it is not a big deal.
(3) Moderators are expected to be respectful to members and to not be abusive toward members.
(4) If a moderator is exhibiting a pattern of abuse and disrespect toward members, I will take action to replace the moderator.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|2883|Ventura, California
This will certainly have a big impact (for the better) on the forum if it is enforced.

Glad this is finally being addressed.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+806|2165|proll­y

-Sh1fty- wrote:

This will certainly have a big impact (for the better) on the forum if it is enforced.

Glad this is finally being addressed.
stories
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+697|4094|United States of America
Member-Member

eleven bravo
Member
+1,398|2669|foggy bottom

coolstorybro wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

This will certainly have a big impact (for the better) on the forum if it is enforced.

Glad this is finally being addressed.
Tu Stultus Es
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|3371|Places 'n such

DesertFox- wrote:

Member-Member

This may have made me giggle a bit to.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|3409|...
power to the people
inane little opines
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|3409|...
might as well close DST
inane little opines
eleven bravo
Member
+1,398|2669|foggy bottom

Shocking wrote:

might as well close DST
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|2995

Just to be clear.  Your discussions on this forum are to be about topics
Can we stop chat threads then? Those things are the biggest incubators for the problem this OP is adressing anyway.
eleven bravo
Member
+1,398|2669|foggy bottom
close all threads except the ones that are about ea's battlefield 2
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+806|2165|proll­y

eleven bravo wrote:

close all threads except the ones that are about ea's battlefield 2
stories
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|4063|Amsterdam
yup, us 63 active members really need someone who hasn't been on the site in what, several months, to come back with a BE NICE YOU GUYS thread

BF2s is still good because it's less like your average forum - i.e forced friendliness, overzealous moderators, strict classification of everything, etc.

brb signing up to the mylittlepony.com forum
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4059|Washington DC

Lucien wrote:

yup, us 63 active members really need someone who hasn't been on the site in what, several months, to come back with a BE NICE YOU GUYS thread
I'm on this site multiple times, every day ...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|4063|Amsterdam
yeah you're so active

you come in here complaining that the view from your window is shit when you never go outside
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4059

I'm going to interpret this to give me license to tell mods to fuck off if they're mean to me.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|4101|Devon, England
I support this. There is so much shit posted by the same people that I now know who to just scroll past now on a daily basis and rarely read their posts.

Other people can't seem to do that, though, so maybe this will help.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites
+552|4123|Purplicious Wisconsin

FFLink wrote:

I support this. There is so much shit posted by the same people that I now know who to just scroll past now on a daily basis and rarely read their posts.

Other people can't seem to do that, though, so maybe this will help.
Am I one of them out of curiosity?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Sturgeon
Member
+488|2351|Flintshire

War Man wrote:

FFLink wrote:

I support this. There is so much shit posted by the same people that I now know who to just scroll past now on a daily basis and rarely read their posts.

Other people can't seem to do that, though, so maybe this will help.
Am I one of them out of curiosity?
What do you think?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites
+552|4123|Purplicious Wisconsin

Sturgeon wrote:

War Man wrote:

FFLink wrote:

I support this. There is so much shit posted by the same people that I now know who to just scroll past now on a daily basis and rarely read their posts.

Other people can't seem to do that, though, so maybe this will help.
Am I one of them out of curiosity?
What do you think?
Why should what I think matter to you?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|3910|so randum

presidentsheep wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Member-Member

This may have made me giggle a bit to.
hehe thats like penis to penis amirite xD so rand
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sturgeon
Member
+488|2351|Flintshire

War Man wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

War Man wrote:


Am I one of them out of curiosity?
What do you think?
Why should what I think matter to you?
Why should your question be answered by FFLink?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|3947|Long Island, New York

Lucien wrote:

yup, us 63 active members really need someone who hasn't been on the site in what, several months, to come back with a BE NICE YOU GUYS thread

BF2s is still good because it's less like your average forum - i.e forced friendliness, overzealous moderators, strict classification of everything, etc.

brb signing up to the mylittlepony.com forum
hate to say it, but it's true

honestly things were going fine until you came back again, OH. this site is dying as it is, if you're going to run it like a nanny, all you'll do is drive off some of the active members
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|3910|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

Just to be clear.  Your discussions on this forum are to be about topics
Can we stop chat threads then? Those things are the biggest incubators for the problem this OP is adressing anyway.
dont really see why

any other forum has a chatbox or daythread or similar so people can just hash out the 'wut you doing, im doing ur mum stuff'. a chatbox/daythread would be fine if we had more than like 50 active posters, as it is we don't, and it would be too desolate. ee chats works well in what its for imo
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|3910|so randum
and EU and AU chats were formed on some close duders who play games together, and now thats where they chill. closing EU chats was beyond retarded. sure the guys maybe didnt post on the main boards much, but fuck there's 5 posters less for bf2s now
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard