ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4062

JohnG@lt wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:


@John they drink whatever household chemicals they can find, paint stripper etc
Ram's piss? DLMK
Nah, Romania makes some awful beers. Like 40 type stuff, but then it's dark beer and sold in a six pack of plastic 2 liter bottles. For bargainous prices. It's quite the manly country.
jord
Member
+2,382|4091|The North, beyond the wall.
I sold a bottle of smirnoff ice for a night with ms romania.
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4062

How's your anus felt since?
VicktorVauhn
Member
+319|3805|Southern California

FatherTed wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

bf2s drinking contest go
Teds, don't hate me, but Guinness is probably the most overrated beer on the planet.
off the xmas card list
lol, he is 100% right.

It is not a bad beer... I buy it time to time...

But fact is comparatively, it has a pretty watery taste and a fucking low alcohol connect.
People brag about drinking it a lot because for some reason some think its fancy or it makes them look like they know beer....

But really, for the majority, its a light easy drink that will make them look fancy... and not much more.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|3942|Global Command
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is the perfect beer, and I have tried 100's.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|3884

VicktorVauhn wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:


Teds, don't hate me, but Guinness is probably the most overrated beer on the planet.
off the xmas card list
lol, he is 100% right.

It is not a bad beer... I buy it time to time...

But fact is comparatively, it has a pretty watery taste and a fucking low alcohol connect.
People brag about drinking it a lot because for some reason some think its fancy or it makes them look like they know beer....

But really, for the majority, its a light easy drink that will make them look fancy... and not much more.
im not sure what the fuck guinness is like in america but i wouldn't call it 'light'

shit is so heavy i feel like ive eaten a meal after 3-4 pints

irish guinness is a world apart
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|2650|Cleveland, Ohio

ghettoperson wrote:

How's your anus felt since?
i lol'd
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2771|London, England

VicktorVauhn wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:


Teds, don't hate me, but Guinness is probably the most overrated beer on the planet.
off the xmas card list
lol, he is 100% right.

It is not a bad beer... I buy it time to time...

But fact is comparatively, it has a pretty watery taste and a fucking low alcohol connect.
People brag about drinking it a lot because for some reason some think its fancy or it makes them look like they know beer....

But really, for the majority, its a light easy drink that will make them look fancy... and not much more.
How on earth is Guinness a watery beer!? Yes, it has a low alcohol content but it's so thick it's like drinking an entire meal.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4062

Guinness is tiring to drink. Light and easy to drink are not words I'd apply to it.
jord
Member
+2,382|4091|The North, beyond the wall.
Id apply the words no thank you to it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|3884
i went through a major guinness drinking phase when i first got to london, every one drinks it there on quieter nights.

shit is real nice when you get a taste for it. almost coffee-like in its appreciation. heavy and thick as shit, though.

i also hate getting drunk on guinness because it sits in your gut for ages and produces the blackest shit known to man.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2771|London, England
So, VictorVaughn, the question has to be asked... have you ever actually had a Guinness or is this just something you say to your friends to impress them?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|2650|Cleveland, Ohio
this may be sacrilegious to guinness drinkers but i prefer the can versus the draft.  can't say that for many beers but this is one of them.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|3884
probably cause you get shit draught in america.

go to dublin and drink guinness in a pub. it'll change your consideration.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2771|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

this may be sacrilegious to guinness drinkers but i prefer the can versus the draft.  can't say that for many beers but this is one of them.
I prefer mine with a shot of Jameson and Baileys
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|2650|Cleveland, Ohio

Uzique wrote:

probably cause you get shit draught in america.

go to dublin and drink guinness in a pub. it'll change your consideration.
ive been to shannon...
jsnipy
...
+3,272|3936|...

Uzique wrote:

probably cause you get shit draught in america.

go to dublin and drink guinness in a pub. it'll change your consideration.
doubt it.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|3824|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

JohnG@lt wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

Alrighty Jedi Master, tell me your taste in beer then.
Stone Breweries - Russian Imperial Stout
http://www.corebrewing.com/wp-content/u … 2009-a.jpg

Kostritzer Schwarzbier
http://justbeer.files.wordpress.com/200 … -glass.jpg

Dogfish Head - 90 Minute IPA
http://www.brainardbrewing.com/blog/wp- … te-ipa.jpg

Brooklyn - Local 1
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … LKVWXhzPg=
Hey Galt,

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/SplinterStrike/Random%20Pics/100_0963.jpg

Best beer I had had in a long time.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2771|London, England
It is my favorite beer.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|3881
Save for Ioan's [not unexpected] faggotry, this is probably the least inflammatory active thread in DST.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|3942|Global Command

JohnG@lt wrote:

It is my favorite beer.
Must be shit then innit
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2771|London, England

ATG wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It is my favorite beer.
Must be shit then innit
Site needs negative karma.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ATG
Banned
+5,233|3942|Global Command

JohnG@lt wrote:

ATG wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It is my favorite beer.
Must be shit then innit
Site needs negative karma.
You have all the site needs.
Wreckognize
Member
+294|3898
Bitches don't know bout my hopdevil


https://ontap.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/hopdevil.jpg


Pretty much any beer made by Victory is full of win.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|3942|Global Command

Wreckognize wrote:

Bitches don't know bout my hopdevil


http://ontap.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/hopdevil.jpg


Pretty much any beer made by Victory is full of win.
That looks nice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard