ruisleipa
Member
+149|3629|teh FIN-land
*PRESS RELEASE*

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS GOES HOT ON NOVEMBER 9, 2010

Santa Monica, CA – April 30, 2010 – DECLASSIFIED:  Prepare for the follow-up to the biggest entertainment launch in history: on November 9th Call of Duty®: Black Ops™ will introduce fans to the elite world of Black Ops.  Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and award-winning developer Treyarch will take players behind enemy lines in an entirely new chapter in the groundbreaking and record-setting, No. 1 first-person action series of all-time.

“We can’t wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head for Treyarch.  “We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts.”

For more information, visit www.callofduty.com/blackops immediately following the game’s appearance on GameTrailers TV on Spike this Friday and also, via Twitter at JD_2020.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-30 06:45:11)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|4028|London, England
except for the odd mission as a ranger/marine, all of the fucking missions in CoD 4/MW2 were behind enemy lines, with faggot heartbeat sensors and shit, I don't get it...
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/annoying_banner.png
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/im_emo.gif
pace51
Boom?
+194|2580|Markham, Ontario
I want to say "Hell yes"

But I dont know how historically accurate or good it'll turn out...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|4028|London, England
i hate games which focus on special ops or behind enemy lines, nothing big or interesting ever happens, the game doesn't feel like anything important is going on because it's so far and disconnected from normal people

let's all hide in the woods in siberia, because that was way better than having a huge fucking firefight in washington D.C and shooting up the white house and shit
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/annoying_banner.png
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/im_emo.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|3907|so randum

pace51 wrote:

I want to say "Hell yes"

But I dont know how historically accurate or good it'll turn out...
CoD

Historically accurate

does not work
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pace51
Boom?
+194|2580|Markham, Ontario

FatherTed wrote:

pace51 wrote:

I want to say "Hell yes"

But I dont know how historically accurate or good it'll turn out...
CoD

Historically accurate

does not work
Cod's 1 and 2 were incredibly accurate, so much so that the garand couldn't reload without expanding the entire block clip, and how the snipers were reloaded. The taking of Red Square was perfectly done, too. Cod's3 and onward... not so much. 5 was pretty accurate, but not as much as 1 and 2.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|3406|Vortex Ring State

pace51 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

pace51 wrote:

I want to say "Hell yes"

But I dont know how historically accurate or good it'll turn out...
CoD

Historically accurate

does not work
Cod's 1 and 2 were incredibly accurate, so much so that the garand couldn't reload without expanding the entire block clip, and how the snipers were reloaded. The taking of Red Square was perfectly done, too. Cod's3 and onward... not so much. 5 was pretty accurate, but not as much as 1 and 2.
Garand can reload without expending the entire clip, CoD5 was more (technically) accurate that way, because it took longer to reload with half a clip then with an empty clip.

but...

CoD:MW

Historically Accurate

Does not work period.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|4146|Toronto | Canada

Why wont this series die already...
pace51
Boom?
+194|2580|Markham, Ontario

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Why wont this series die already...
Because it caters to popular appeal. If it catered to people wanting a nice, decent, enjoyable experience... we'd beg for more.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|4149|FUCK UBISOFT

less than a year later...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44874/FUCK%20UBISOFT%20RIGHT%20IN%20THE%20FUCKING%20ASS.png
Ioan92
Member
+337|3129

Miggle wrote:

less than a year later...
Modern Warfare 3
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|4146|Toronto | Canada

pace51 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Why wont this series die already...
Because it caters to popular appeal. If it catered to people wanting a nice, decent, enjoyable experience... we'd beg for more.
Or a good game.  Compare 1 and 2 to the recent crap.

Theyre endlessly killing the good name CoD got from its first two games
pace51
Boom?
+194|2580|Markham, Ontario

Winston_Churchill wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Why wont this series die already...
Because it caters to popular appeal. If it catered to people wanting a nice, decent, enjoyable experience... we'd beg for more.
Or a good game.  Compare 1 and 2 to the recent crap.

Theyre endlessly killing the good name CoD got from its first two games
^^^^ Real world fact right there
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|4034|UK

pace51 wrote:

But I dont know how historically accurate it'll turn out...
Fortunately for me I know absolutely no history whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned, every game ever made is historically accurate
pace51
Boom?
+194|2580|Markham, Ontario

liquidat0r wrote:

pace51 wrote:

But I dont know how historically accurate it'll turn out...
Fortunately for me I know absolutely no history whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned, every game ever made is historically accurate
Halo occured in 1873. You'll learn about it in science.
Evil_Black_Fox
Member
+18|2888
I want the choice to play the story as a bad guy.

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Why wont this series die already...
Profits are to good. As long as millions are willing to buy a copy then they will keep pumping them out.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|3406|Vortex Ring State

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

I want the choice to play the story as a bad guy.

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Why wont this series die already...
Profits are to good. As long as millions are willing to buy a copy then they will keep pumping them out.
I want to play the nahtzees in SP...
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|2874|Qld, Australia
Great... Another Fast paced SP and a MP that is good, untill hackers come along.

CAN'T WAIT!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|3975|Mountains of NC

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|3405
I wish you could play a normal, average soldier instead of some macho special forces in these modern fps games.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|3563|Vancouver | Canada
What's with all the special forces missions hate.

The Marine/whatever missions in both MW's were the most boring shit ever.

The SAS/141 missions were way better.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|3945|Long Island, New York
i'm sure all my roommates will want to play... plus I do like the idea of playing in an SR-71

i'll probably get it tbh
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites
+552|4121|Purplicious Wisconsin

DefCon-17 wrote:

What's with all the special forces missions hate.

The Marine/whatever missions in both MW's were the most boring shit ever.

The SAS/141 missions were way better.
Reason is because that 1 man doing it all is getting old. They need to make a campaign where you work together with your comrades to kickass, not act like fucking Rambo.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|4002|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

War Man wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

What's with all the special forces missions hate.

The Marine/whatever missions in both MW's were the most boring shit ever.

The SAS/141 missions were way better.
Reason is because that 1 man doing it all is getting old. They need to make a campaign where you work together with your comrades to kickass, not act like fucking Rambo.
you should read that statement out loud while thinking about all of the call of duty games collectively.
Superior Mind
Member
+1,730|4100
Comes out a day before my b-day. Anyone wanna be super cool?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard