Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|4124

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

People turn to drugs that are in a depressive state...
<wall of text removed>
i've got a piece of free advice for you - pull your head out of that arse hole and go reseach the matter.
RAND disagrees with your shitty theory.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Red Forman
Banned
+402|2808

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

People turn to drugs that are in a depressive state...
<wall of text removed>
i've got a piece of free advice for you - pull your head out of that arse hole and go reseach the matter.
personal attack reported
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,590|3514|eXtreme to the max

mtb0minime wrote:

I really wanna smoke. It's been a while (2 or 3 weeks, which is a while for me) and I miss it.

el Beardo wrote:

Moderation is key imo, that being said, I'm going to fix myself a nice snack once I get home tonight.
And people say its not addictive.
I've never noticed people looking forward to getting drunk in quite the same way, or planning ahead like that.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-10-18 05:02:13)

Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|3990|SE London

Dilbert_X wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

and Inb4Dilbert
Meh, its illegal, harmful, used by a very small minority, and if the best idea you can think of is to get baked then sux2bu.
Small minority?

Somewhere between 30-50% across most 1st world countries isn't exactly a small minority.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|3158|شمال

Dilbert_X wrote:

I've never noticed people looking forward to getting drunk in quite the same way, or planning ahead like that.
Dilbert...m8, You have no friends you can notice
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4057

Oh goody, another pot thread that's going to turn into violent disagreement between both sides.
Bevo
Nah
+718|3929|Austin, Texas

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh goody, another pot thread that's going to turn into violent disagreement between both sides.
Agreed.

My opinion (I don't smoke): If cigarettes are legal, pot should be too. Cigarettes are far nastier and worse for your health. The smell, while I have been mostly desensitized, is bad. Pot smoke I don't mind so much.

Introduce a heavy tax to milk money from it, I don't care. It should probably be kept illegal to drive while under the influence (pot).
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4057

Bevo wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh goody, another pot thread that's going to turn into violent disagreement between both sides.
Agreed.

My opinion (I don't smoke): If cigarettes are legal, pot should be too. Cigarettes are far nastier and worse for your health. The smell, while I have been mostly desensitized, is bad. Pot smoke I don't mind so much.

Introduce a heavy tax to milk money from it, I don't care. It should probably be kept illegal to drive while under the influence (pot).
Oh definitely. The thing I never understand with the anti-pot crowd, why is alcohol ok but pot isn't?
Bevo
Nah
+718|3929|Austin, Texas
I used to be against it, but I was young and naive, I simply soaked up all the propaganda thrown at me. Not saying that applies to those against it, just saying.

I don't see any major risks to legalizing pot, and I don't see why it's deemed more harmful than cigarettes/alcohol. Also, it's easy to say "drugs are bad mmmkay", but drugs range from alcohol to caffeine to pot to pain killers to sleep medicine.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4063

Shahter wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

You instantly become friends with people you may have met for the first time. You become closer to the people you smoke with because you're taking time out of your hectic lives to sit down and relax and tell stories and share experiences. That doesn't happen much these days, society is too ADD, too fast-paced. At least where I live anyway.
if you need to use somekinda drug just to get along with new people you meet you have serious problems, man.
Never said it was necessary. It's just something nice to do every once in a while.
jsnipy
...
+3,272|3931|...

I like how "drug" is never used for sugar or caffeine ...
(or orgasm for that matter)

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-10-18 11:46:55)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4063

Dilbert_X wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I really wanna smoke. It's been a while (2 or 3 weeks, which is a while for me) and I miss it.

el Beardo wrote:

Moderation is key imo, that being said, I'm going to fix myself a nice snack once I get home tonight.
And people say its not addictive.
I've never noticed people looking forward to getting drunk in quite the same way, or planning ahead like that.
Really?
I see that kind of stuff all the time, with all kinds of drugs, especially alcohol.
jsnipy
...
+3,272|3931|...

mtb0minime wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I really wanna smoke. It's been a while (2 or 3 weeks, which is a while for me) and I miss it.

el Beardo wrote:

Moderation is key imo, that being said, I'm going to fix myself a nice snack once I get home tonight.
And people say its not addictive.
I've never noticed people looking forward to getting drunk in quite the same way, or planning ahead like that.
Really?
I see that kind of stuff all the time, with all kinds of drugs, especially alcohol.
inb4fridayafterwork work. I see it all the time too.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|3110|College Park, MD

jsnipy wrote:

I like how "drug" is never used for sugar or caffeine ...
(or orgasm for that matter)
because for most people, 'drug' is used to describe hard shit. Stuff like alcohol, nicotine, THC, methamphetamines etc

Sure caffeine is by definition a drug, but to say it's in the same league as nicotine or meth is absurd.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|4057

jsnipy wrote:

I like how "drug" is never used for sugar or caffeine ...
(or orgasm for that matter)
Or adrenaline.
jsnipy
...
+3,272|3931|...

ghettoperson wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

I like how "drug" is never used for sugar or caffeine ...
(or orgasm for that matter)
Or adrenaline.
Or dopamine
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4063

And it's really not addictive, though it may sound like it. In the past 4 months I've smoked only one time (was smoking once a week or two for the 9 or 10 months prior to that). Was I unable to function without it? Did I go into remission? Do I crave it all the time? Absolutely not. All I was saying in my earlier comment is that, sure, it'd be nice to have a smoke with some friends since it's been a while. If I really wanted to, I could call people up, find a dealer, and go buy some. But I haven't done that yet, and don't plan to either.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-10-18 12:08:20)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+697|4093|United States of America

jsnipy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

I like how "drug" is never used for sugar or caffeine ...
(or orgasm for that matter)
Or adrenaline.
Or dopamine
Neurotransmitters and hormones aside, you don't naturally have THC in your body.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|3995|sWEEDen
The biggest gatewaydrug is alcohol, I don´t know of anyone that started out with thc before they tried alcohol....

But sure...lets keep the alcohol legal, it must be good since you also can clean paint and desinfact wounds with it.

All drugs create habits and can be abused, no drug is safe unless you can handle it. I don´t see why cannabis stirs up the pond soo much....
LT.Victim
Member
+1,175|3971|British Columbia, Canada
People take drugs everyday, for a variety of symptoms. There is a pill for everything these days. However, they are legal and considered "good". Have you ever looked at some of the side effects from taking some prescription drugs? What about Marijuana? What are the side effects from smoking it, or even vaporizing it? The FDA has legalized drugs that can potentially kill you. You can not overdose on Marijuana and there is no documented case ever where Marijuana has killed someone. Marijuana is one of the safest drugs available out there today, and to ban it and send people to jail for it is idiotic.

The amount of money that goes into keeping marijuana illegal versus the amount of money that could be gained from making it legal is absolutely absurd. Form you're own ideas about Marijuana, just don't let the media and government fill your head for you.

The fact of the matter is, people are going to smoke it regardless, so we can either keep spending billions of tax dollars on keeping it illegal, or we can legalize it and start making billions of tax dollars off of it.


Anyways, everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and smoke a J.
aimless
Member
+166|3533|Texas
There's a difference between a responsible user and in irresponsible user. With any drug.

Last edited by aimless (2009-10-18 15:12:20)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|3905

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

The biggest gatewaydrug is alcohol, I don´t know of anyone that started out with thc before they tried alcohol....
*raises hand
in San Diego, back in the day, it was easier to score bud than booze. i agree with the premise, and hope that i'm the exception that proves the rule.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|4047|Montreal, Qc, Canada
It should be legalized, and then the government could grow his own shit. Without being chemical as the one we buy right now. 

Everybody would win. The government with $$$, us with less chemical marijuana so less problems with our health and less problems on the streets etc...

Last edited by Andoura (2009-10-18 16:34:55)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|3937|Global Command
'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums. {quote}

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

People turn to drugs that are in a depressive state...
<wall of text removed>
i've got a piece of free advice for you - pull your head out of that arse hole and go reseach the matter.
I am going to take a hard line about policing this thread, so that it can stay open.

If you can't keep a level head...

Then we will see you again after a while.
Wreckognize
Member
+294|3893
People who do not support marijuana legalization are not capable of logical reasoning and rational thinking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard