Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
uziq
+138|924
no, there are moderate secular countries where christianity is a part of their traditional heritage, but religion plays no major role.

america is a country where christianity matters more than most other western democracies. america has old testament retributive justice, defunds abortion clinics and struggling women, and does a whole other bunch of bad shit in the name of religion or pandering to the religious bloc.

and what the fuck is 'moderate islam' if you discount the majority of muslim citizens and people? 'moderate islam doesn't exist'. hey dilbert, most muslims in the world live in moderate states and lead moderate lifestyles. 'yeah but the majority of its citizens aren't relevant'. ooooook. genius reasoning: moderate islam doesn't exist in the extremist fringes, terrorist cells, and destabilised countries that i'm exclusively looking at for my sample.

bongggg

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-15 13:05:28)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,959|2830|London, England
America is bow down lowly butt troopers

Last edited by Jay (2017-03-15 19:23:48)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,759|3625|what

We talking South America?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,592|3578|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

no, there are moderate secular countries where christianity is a part of their traditional heritage, but religion plays no major role.

america is a country where christianity matters more than most other western democracies. america has old testament retributive justice, defunds abortion clinics and struggling women, and does a whole other bunch of bad shit in the name of religion or pandering to the religious bloc.

and what the fuck is 'moderate islam' if you discount the majority of muslim citizens and people? 'moderate islam doesn't exist'. hey dilbert, most muslims in the world live in moderate states and lead moderate lifestyles. 'yeah but the majority of its citizens aren't relevant'. ooooook. genius reasoning: moderate islam doesn't exist in the extremist fringes, terrorist cells, and destabilised countries that i'm exclusively looking at for my sample.
I'm talking about states, not citizens you retard.

I'm sure there were plenty of moderate germans, was Nazi Germany a moderate country?

Bonnggggggg

There are no moderate, secular muslim countries that I can think of.

And no the US is not a moderate country.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
uziq
+138|924
so you discriminate against muslims citizens coming into european states and decry the threat of islam because of immigrants, when what you are concerned about is muslim states.

gotcha. like a typical racist xenophobe you're as slippery as an eel when cornered on any of your 'principled stands'.
SuperJail Warden
+166|1192
I could live with bans on Muslim immigration if they came along with increases in immigration and refugee slots for Christians living in Muslim majority countries. Considering the "Christian" right has never done a damn thing for them leads me to believe that the issue is more about race than religion. American evangelicals are the worst.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,592|3578|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

gotcha. like a typical racist xenophobe you're as slippery as an eel when cornered on any of your 'principled stands'.
You haven't 'gotcha'd anything. I don't like any form of Islam, or any other backward cult. Obviously radical muslims are the worst.

Do I care that moderate muslims suffer under radical muslims, or are tarred with the same brush? No.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard