nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|3734|New Haven, CT

DBBrinson1 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Why does the St. John's river flow south to north?  One of the only rivers in NA to do so....
There is three within thirty miles of me that do so, four within 70.

Edit: And go Ducks.
A: Georiga sucks.

How many different uniforms do you guys have?  It's kinda cute.
Enough to make us beat USC and be a better team than every one in Florida.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|3745|Oregon

DBBrinson1 wrote:

How many different uniforms do you guys have?  It's kinda cute.
Something like 5,000,000 permutations of the uniform. No exaggeration.
It is cute, but we're also dead sexy and you all know it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4171

haha Va Tech failed again.
Scratch[USA]
Member
+105|3957

usmarine wrote:

haha Va Tech failed again.
Love it
Down goes Pitt
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|4142|St. Andrews / Oslo

I just watched my favorite team (Rice Owls) beat the crap out of SMU: 56 - 27.


https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4171

Jenspm wrote:

I just watched my favorite team (Rice Owls) beat the crap out of SMU: 56 - 27.


the who and what now?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|4142|St. Andrews / Oslo

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I just watched my favorite team (Rice Owls) beat the crap out of SMU: 56 - 27.


the who and what now?
Conference USA
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4171

Jenspm wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I just watched my favorite team (Rice Owls) beat the crap out of SMU: 56 - 27.


the who and what now?
Conference USA
oh.  at least you enjoyed your game.  i have yet to watch one good game all day today.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|3588|Wisconsin
Go Badgers
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4171

hmmm... this mizzou / illinois game is pretty good.
Scratch[USA]
Member
+105|3957
Worst fucking game ever
Way to step it up and show some backbone

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2008-08-30 20:37:49)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|4171

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Worst fucking game ever
Way to step it up and show some backbone
ya...wtf happened?  that was terrible
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|3821|'Murka

Can't watch real football in DC. All you get is Big East and ACC.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|4104|The Ville
LOL at the No. 24 Alabama, No. 9 Clemson game. It was boring as fuk until Clemson ran it back for a TD. I feel sorry who ever got injured in the beggining. I guess they really needed him because they didn't even show that they were worthy of being in the Top 25. I'm pissed that Arkansas won today as well F Bobby Petrino.

I'm going to the UofL football game tommorow. It should be fun I just hope it's a better turn out than last year  .

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-08-31 00:05:10)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|4029|Medford, WI

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Go Badgers
yes!!! i went down to madison for it, my friend is gettting recruited there, and my bro is one of the leaders of the drumline, PJ Hill is a fricken man beast, he had like 150 yards in the first 10 minutes
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|3588|Wisconsin

CosmoKramer wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Go Badgers
yes!!! i went down to madison for it, my friend is gettting recruited there, and my bro is one of the leaders of the drumline, PJ Hill is a fricken man beast, he had like 150 yards in the first 10 minutes
Lucky I haven't gone to a game in ages.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|4029|Medford, WI

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Go Badgers
yes!!! i went down to madison for it, my friend is gettting recruited there, and my bro is one of the leaders of the drumline, PJ Hill is a fricken man beast, he had like 150 yards in the first 10 minutes
Lucky I haven't gone to a game in ages.
I didnt actually go to that one, my parents did, I went and saw my brothers house there and watched from there, all 3 of them live/go to madison for college
i g
Banned
+876|3274|GA

SEC > all
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|4142|St. Andrews / Oslo

oh gawd, not the "which college division is best" argument again D:



Spoiler (highlight to read):
Conference USA > all
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|3947|Long Island, New York
go air force
i g
Banned
+876|3274|GA

Jenspm wrote:

oh gawd, not the "which college division is best" argument again D:



Spoiler (highlight to read):
Conference USA > all
at least they arent the worst
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|3608|San Clemente(best city ever)

Obiwan wrote:

LOL at the No. 24 Alabama, No. 9 Clemson game. It was boring as fuk until Clemson ran it back for a TD. I feel sorry who ever got injured in the beggining. I guess they really needed him because they didn't even show that they were worthy of being in the Top 25. I'm pissed that Arkansas won today as well F Bobby Petrino.

I'm going to the UofL football game tommorow. It should be fun I just hope it's a better turn out than last year  .
haha u of l....great game
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|4104|The Ville

spasticus5 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

LOL at the No. 24 Alabama, No. 9 Clemson game. It was boring as fuk until Clemson ran it back for a TD. I feel sorry who ever got injured in the beggining. I guess they really needed him because they didn't even show that they were worthy of being in the Top 25. I'm pissed that Arkansas won today as well F Bobby Petrino.

I'm going to the UofL football game tommorow. It should be fun I just hope it's a better turn out than last year  .
haha u of l....great game
I'm going to be drinking a lot of beers this season lol. Our defense is scoring all the points for us now hahahh. Gawd we suck
i g
Banned
+876|3274|GA

Obiwan wrote:

spasticus5 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

LOL at the No. 24 Alabama, No. 9 Clemson game. It was boring as fuk until Clemson ran it back for a TD. I feel sorry who ever got injured in the beggining. I guess they really needed him because they didn't even show that they were worthy of being in the Top 25. I'm pissed that Arkansas won today as well F Bobby Petrino.

I'm going to the UofL football game tommorow. It should be fun I just hope it's a better turn out than last year  .
haha u of l....great game
I'm going to be drinking a lot of beers this season lol. Our defense is scoring all the points for us now hahahh. Gawd we suck
yeah u guys looked pretty bad lol
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3863|The Twilight Zone
I like soccer.


https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard